Cym. Dorothy Stockstill 'Audience' (Pharlap x Miss Muffet) — One of the best of the devonianum hybrids with many deep red pendulous, long lasting flowers that are about an inch-and-a half to two-inches in size. This plant makes for a great hanging basket specimen as they get larger. Flowering time is from January through May. Variety 'Audience' has bigger, darker flowers. Very floriferous!
Pot size: 5" – 6" pot
Plant size: 10”-16” Blooming size division from mother plant
Color(s): Burgundy Red
Bloom Season: Winter – Spring
Temperature: Intermediate – Cool
Light Level: Medium – High
Air circulation: Strong
Water: Keep moist & cool. Reduce water when it's cold.
Fertilizer: half teaspoon of 20-20-20 every week from Spring to Fall. Feeding blooming fertilizer from July to November. Or a teaspoon of 13-13-13 slow release fertilizer every 4 months. Flush the plant once in awhile to wash calcium deposit on leaves.
*** Shipping Policy
- Read the description very carefully before you purchase. Due to the sensitive nature of orchids, there are no refunds or returns when plants leave our nursery.
- You must let us know if you have special shipping needs, such as including a heat pack.
- Plants are packed carefully, but we cannot guarantee flowers, buds, sheaths or spikes once the plant leaves the nursery.
- We offer local pick up at the nursery in San Jose.
- We ship within the US; outside the US by arrangement only.
- We usually ship on Monday – Tuesday.
- If an order is received after 9:00 AM PST Monday, we may ship the item the following week.
- We normally ship by Priority USPS; or FedEx or UPS for large boxes.
- We will combine shipping where possible; some orders may be in multiple boxes.
- Plant may or may not ship with flowers.
- We cannot guarantee a delivery gets to a specific address in the time frame requested due to current shipping conditions.
- Time to arrival/delivery quotes are generated by USPS, Fed Ex, UPS, not Orchid Design. Also keep in mind the package will not travel in a direct route but rather from one shipping hub to another.
- If damage occurs in shipping and you want to file a claim with USPS, FedEx, or UPS, it is your responsibility to file a claim.
For more items find us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/orchid.design.8888/ or on the web!
All images on this album are property of Orchid Design and cannot be used elsewhere without permission